SSH.COM and Wipro Limited have partnered to promote and implement SSH.COM’s industry-leading SSH Key management solution, Universal SSH Key Manager (UKM) for large enterprises and financial firms. Wipro has become a certified SSH.COM delivery partner and has deep capabilities to implement and manage UKM for large scale customers worldwide.
Winning together with a global leader
Wipro is one of the world's leading IT consulting companies with over 175,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Wipro has a comprehensive portfolio of services and is an innovator in cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies.
Key benefits for customers from the alliance include:
- Wipro’s global presence and proven deployment capabilities
- Availability of SSH.COM UKM as a global 24/7 managed service
- Increased availability of skilled consultants to globally implement and run demanding, security-critical deployments
- Availability of UKM as a part of the cyber security portfolio of a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company
The first joint customer projects are already in process, and the companies have joint customer relationships in the financial and technology segments.
“We are excited to work with Wipro to bring UKM to an even wider audience. We have a shared vision of helping our customers secure their key digital assets, and our capabilities complement each other. Working together, we can offer customers the combination of UKM’s unmatched capabilities, industry-leading ROI and Wipro’s global presence, implementation power, and experience from providing managed services to some of the most demanding customers in the world.”
Sami Ahvenniemi, chief customer officer, SSH.COM
Growing demand for SSH Key governance
The strategic worldwide partnership between Wipro and SSH.COM will further accelerate demand for the UKM product line. UKM is unique as it can simultaneously manage, deploy, and rotate authentication keys for large scale Secure Shell environments. UKM’s policy-driven automated workflows simultaneously reduce risk, increase compliance, and save effort and costs. UKM offers the best TCO (total cost of ownership), the best ROI in the industry and is deployed by numerous Fortune 100 companies, including financial institutions, retail companies, and energy companies, as well as many government agencies.
SSH.COM UKM is the market-leading SSH Key management software
Major enterprises and governmental organizations choose UKM because of SSH.COM's expertise as the inventors of the SSH protocol, strong underlying IP portfolio, and advanced key discovery, remediation and management software:
- Reduced risk surface
- Least intrusive solution in the industry
- Industry-leading TCO and ROI
- SSH Key environment and trust data visualizations
- Enterprise-wide control and visibility to SSH-related access
- Automation of the entire SSH Key management lifecycle
- Change detection and policy violation alerts
- Effortless reporting
- Meet compliance obligations and validate policy adherence
Universal SSH Key Manager solves the problem of audit and compliance failure for regulated organizations plagued by unmanaged or poorly managed SSH Key environments.
To learn about the latest federal guidelines for SSH Key management, download the NIST 7966 white paper.